Monday, July 12, 2010

Comfortable summer clothes

Dear Diary:
When the days are really hot, I like to dress comfortably.  I picked these up at G Field.
I love the chiffon top.  It can be worn a variety of ways.  Here I'm wearing it sleeveless with a pair of capris that I bought at the same time, and some comfortable sneakers.  But.....
here I'm wearing it with the sleeves, sexy white chinos and stilettos.  I love the versatility of this top.  It looks awesome with a skirt too.  
The top comes in a variety of colours so it was hard to choose which one.  Think I'll go back for another.




Good Night for now.


Credits:
Skin: LeLutka Lola sunkissed
Eyes: Muriel Hazel (no longer available)
Eyelashes: Glow Studio Hollywood Greta Garbo
Hair: Mirone Gigi
Outfit:
Both pictures:
Top: GF Flower top Red Rose
Earrings and bracelet: Yak & Yeti Tibetan Amber (free)
Picture 1:
Capris: GF Capri Jeans wine red
Shoes: Surf Couture Boardwalkers
Picture 2:
Pants: Sascha's Design Laurentine white pants (part of Laurentine outfit)
Shoes: Maitreya Slinky Stilettos red