Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Let's Hit the Beach!

Dear Diary:

Wow!!  It's so hot!  It was a great time to find a beach and sit in the water all day.  I found a very quiet picturesque place with sand dunes, rolling waves, and only one house that doesn't seem to be occupied.  I ran to get into my bathing suit.  Hmmm...which one would I choose?  Well, let's try them all on.  When one gets wet, you can always put on another.


I worked on my tan - slowly - and it's paying off.  Think I'll keep the bikinis on hand for awhile.

Good Night for now. 

Credits:
Skin: LeLutka IFE suntan (group gift)
Eyes: Muriel Hazel (no longer available)
Eyelashes: LeLutka Lola
Hair: Amacci Adena in black with blonde tips (free) 
Outfit:
#1: FirstLook Summer Heat blue
#2: Black & Blue Outfitters Tye Dye Bikini
#3: [VS] Black bikini (free)
#4L [VS] Gold bikini (free)
Poses: Striking Poses; Justapose 

Location: Beach Tonga Mystic Sands