Saturday, October 16, 2010

Cozy cardigans

Dear Diary:

I like to keep warm and now that the weather is turning a little chilly, I dug in my closet to get out some of my favourite cardigans.
This black cardigan is always my standby. It's nice and long so it covers a lot.  It's also very versatile.  Here I'm wearing it with leggings but I've also worn it with a strapless mini dress just to keep away the shivers.  I love this sweater and it comes in a variety of colours at LMK.
The bolero by G Field comes in several sleeves lengths but for me, the long sleeve version is the the one I wear most.  I love the ruffles around the neck and cuffs.  The detail is amazing!  It's dressy without being fussy so it even looks great with jeans.
Skin Flicks describes this sweater as a "cascade sweater" and that's a PERFECT description. The back and sides swirl when you walk.  The collar fits around the neck so nicely and really makes you feel cozy just looking at it.  It was hard picking a colour to buy but I liked this lime green the best.
The bulky knit sweater from LeLutka is very similar in style and colour to a sweater in my other world.  And that sweater is one of my favs so I had to include this in my choices.  I love the detail in the knitting stitches and the draping in the arms.  The belt adds a nice touch and gives me an idea for my other world sweater.


I do have a passion for all sweaters but cardigans can stretch the wardrobe.  For any social event or just staying home with a good book, a cardigan can be made to fit the occasion.  I can't have enough cardigans in my closet.  Maybe I'll have to go out shopping tomorrow...just to look around, of course.


Good Night for now.


I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola


In all pictures:
Top: Fri. basic cami (white) (free in store)
Pants: COCO shiny leggings (group gift)


Sweaters:
Picture #1: LMK long opened cardigan (black)
Picture #2: *GF* ruffle bolero (long version - ivory)
Picture #3 Skin Flicks casy cascade sweater (dark citron)
Picture #4 LeLutka Ibero cardigan (brown)


Pose: Annah [Storin] Model Behavior 01