Thursday, October 7, 2010

A Restless Thinking Day

Dear Diary:

I love my thinking days.  It's a time when I get out my favourite chair, a cute black dress, sit and contemplate my thoughts about life.  It's a very relaxing time...usually.  But when I have things on my mind, it's hard for me to sit still and meditate about the good things in life.  Today was one of those agitated days for me.  I just couldn't get comfortable.
I have a holiday dinner coming up.  How big of a turkey should I get?  How many potatoes should I cook?  Do I have enough plates? What about coffee?  Should I make tea instead?  White or red wine?  What will I make for dessert?  Do I seat everyone at the dining room table?  Where will I put the kids?
Do I have to invite Aunt June?  If I do I can't ask Mrs. Fraser.  But then Mrs. Fraser will be offended.  But if I ask her, Aunt June won't come.  If Aunt June doesn't come, then Aunt Susan will also decline.  Do I care?  Should I care?

Well Dear Diary, as you can see this thinking day was not very relaxing at all.  But there can be days like that.  I guess it's all the stressful part of life.  Think I'll go to bed and think about it tomorrow.

Good Night for now.


I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light)
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Eyelashes: LeLutka Lola
Hair: Truth Hair Julia
Nails: Love Soul Nail Colors (orange)


Dress: Cover Girl black dress
Shoes: SLink Lara pumps (black) (Group gift)


Earrings: TR Ice gem drops
Choker and bracelet : ++Jill++ Rose choker with bracelet  (no longer available)

Furniture: Morantique Garbo Model chair / Natura