Monday, October 4, 2010

A Shopping Bonanza

Dear Diary:

You know how I like to shop.  Well I had my eye on a very futuristic dress by Baiastice, available in The Dressing Room Blue.

The detail is amazing.  The metallic thread running through the trim sparkles and the tiered shoulder effects stand out without looking rigid.  I love the way the waist is accentuated by the wide band of trim.

The practical Dreamer said, "Hmmm, I'm kinda a casual girl at the best of times.  Where would I be wearing this?  And would I get my money out of it?"  [Scottish genes!]  But the hedonistic Dreamer said, "Oh you like it, then buy it!  It's a great look for a great price!"  So...here it is - 


I paired it with silver leggings I had in my closet, and some grey shoes.  Silver jewelry goes well but so do diamonds...hehe.  Think I'll shop for those next.


I'm really glad I picked it up when I had the chance.  The Dressing Room Blue have now changed their stock but it could be available at the main store.



Good Night for now.


I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Estelle (light)
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Eyelashes: Glow Studio Bohemia
Hair: W&Y No 122
Nails: Candy Nail Basic nails Red 02

Dress: Baiastice Ryon (The Dressing Room Blue)
Leggings: Acid & Mala Metallic leggings (silver)
Shoes: The Vinyl Cafe Platform heels (gray)

Earrings: Dark Mouse Lissie earrings
Bracelets: Dark Mouse Blue Silver Bangles


Poses: Long Awkward Poses