Thursday, November 18, 2010

Not Out of the Blue Yet

Dear Diary:


A few days back I was lamenting the fact that blue was not my favourite colour but I think I'm going to show you another "blue" look with some more of my favs in blue.  
I bought this dress almost 2 years ago and have worn it on many occasions.  It's short and sexy but put a jacket on and it can look very tailored.  I like the black binding that criss-crosses on the bodice.  The neckline is very flattering for most shapes.


Truth hair is awesome!  I can't tell you how many styles I have but all of them look good at any time or any place.  Riley is one I wear often and since it has a colour changing headband, it works at ease with different looks.  I like the bouncy curls.  It can look casual but dressy too.


Of course my Bax boots are the ultimate for me.  I love the many options that go with them - sizing of course; slight colour changes; cuff; zipper.


Glow Studio always puts out such wonderful earrings.  I love big chunky jewelry and Glow always provides me with my fix. These Mosiac ones have several colours throughout so they add to a lot of different outfits.


Whew!  This blue thing wasn't as hard as I thought and I had such fun looking through my closet. 


Good Night for now.


I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Friday light (50L Friday)
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Eyelashes: LeLutka Photoshoot II lashes
Hair: Truth Hair Riley


Dress: Clio Fernanda dress (blue)
Boots: Bax Prestige boots (blue suede)


Earrings: Glow Studio Folk round mosaic


Furniture: C&D Designs Crystal Ice cube chair (group gift)