Tuesday, January 4, 2011

"How silver-sweet sound lovers' tongues by night" {William Shakespeare}

Dear Diary:

Well, this is my very first entry for 2011.  It's a double whammy since I was able to fill Luna Jubilee's 52 weeks of color challenge and also show what I was wearing for the New Year's Eve party I went to.

I like to get dressed up for the parties on New Year's Eve but it's kinda bitter sweet.  The old year is ending - regrets? - never!  And the new year is beginning - apprehension? - somewhat!  I guess a lot of people feel that way.  What's ending?  What's coming?  But I look forward to the challenges that face me.  I've always been like that.

Everyone seems to make New Year's resolutions on January 1st.  Hmmm....I thought about it and I guess I did - somewhat [again].  I want to make this blog better.  I love the fashion part of it but I want to bring more to it than just that.  I want to take better pictures and I know what I have to do for that and will be striving to get more proficient in photography and writing.  Busy as I am, I vow I will try [fingers crossed].

Of course there's the usual promises of more exercise, better eating, calmer lifestyle but those never seem to last.  I do exercise, I follow some food sense and I try to keep a serene outlook.  That's about all I can fulfill on those ideas. 

It's going to be an exciting and wonderful year.  I feel that.  Will it be a different Dreamer who writes in this diary?  No.  I doubt it.  I think it will be the same old me but I'm looking forward to telling you about lots of things going on and I hope you enjoy it all.


Good Night for now.


I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Mila (Hush)
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Eyelashes: Glow Studio Bohemia lashes (Raindrop)
Hair: Sadistic Hackers Corvus


Dress: Mimikri Alexa (silver)
Shoes: Stellar Design Strappy Stiletto (metal)


Earrings: Dark Mouse crystal earrings (silver) (12 days of Catandmousemas)
Necklace: YS & YS Afrika necklace (group gift)
Bracelets: Dark Mouse silver bangles


Cigarette: Foxy's smoke shop gold bitchstick


Poses: Olive Juice; Exposeur