Sunday, January 9, 2011

I ate my way through the holidays but it was worth every mouthful

Dear Diary:

OMG!!!  I'm feeling totally stuffed!!  It always starts with the PRE Christmas get-togethers and progresses up hill from there.  It's the little appetizers, the mashed-potato-gravy combo, the whipped cream laden desserts and let's not forget the bottomless box of chocolates.  I've been eating my face off since mid December and now almost a month has gone by and I'm still doing it.  Since the zipper on my jeans showed resistance when being pulled up, I decided I better get on the scale.
OK...ready...I think I'll hold my breath.  That will make it better.











If you stand on one leg.......







or on tippy-toes, it's not so bad.
Hey...like...who cares?...and bottom line is, that I'm strong, healthy, happy and I like how I look so adding a few pounds after a wonderful holiday doesn't seem so bad. 

Good Night for now.
















I'm wearing:
(In all pictures):
Skin: LeLutka Mila / HUSH
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Eyelashes: Glow Studio Greta Garbo lashes
Hair: Oh Hair Oh my Ramen
Earrings: YS Roundie earrings (gold)
Mules: 5th & Oxford Little Miss Maribou Mules (black)

Lingerie in Pictures:
1. Blacklace Promise (navy)
2. Insolence Lingerie Barbara Chocolate sheer outfit
3. Angel Dessous Tiger print
4. Aqua After Dark (red)


Props:
Scales with poses: Hopscotch (weigh-in)