Thursday, January 13, 2011

Yes, Sienna is a challenge

Dear Diary:

Sienna...as in minivan?  Sienna...as in Miller, the actress?  Or is it Sienna ...as in Italy?  Nope!  It was none of those.  It's Sienna... as in colour for the weekly colour challenge.


I love sienna.  I like all of the brown tones and lean towards that colour when I go shopping for clothes but when I looked in my closet, I found nothing labelled "sienna".  I ended up trying on just about everything designated as "brown" to see if [in my mind] it fit into the category for the particular shade.  I finally decided on the dress that I think fits the category.

This dress is by one of my favourite dress designers, Fnzo Takacs of Cover Girl.  I love the lace detail on her dresses.  The skirts always stay together when you sit and her designs look so elegant any place you go.


Good Night for now.


I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Mila / HUSH
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Eyelashes: Glow Studio Greta Garbo lashes
Hair: Oh Hair Oh my holiday
Nails: Candy Nail Basic Nails Red 01


Dress: Cover Girl Nora (chocolate)


Earrings, necklace, bracelet: alaMood Celestial Aged gold (now Mood)
Ring: [AB] Glitz shine ring (amber)


Poses: Olive Juice (Fall Frills)