Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What happened to the sun?

Dear Diary:

Remember I was telling you that I wanted the snow to go away?  Well, it snowed AGAIN!  And the weather turned colder AGAIN!  I'm going a little stir crazy.  I decided I better visit some place that had warm weather, sun and lots of flowers.  I put on a flowery dress, discarded my parka, put on sandals and dug out my summer purse. I picked the SLBotanical Gardens to visit.

When I first walked in the entrance, I found a shady forested area that had a shrub for a chair. 
Click for large view
I sat there for a bit watching the water spurt from the water fountain and couldn't resist dipping in my hand. 
Click for large view
 I sat under an apple tree covered with red apples.
Click for large view
I finally thought I'd better continue since I still had a lot to see. I couldn't resist standing under the Dogwood surrounded by perfect blossoms.
Click for larger view
When I finally reached the meditation centre at the top, I was ready to sit in the quietness and rid my mind of the cold and wet and negative thoughts about the weather.

What a great way to recharge myself!

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light)
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Hair: Oh Hair Oh my Ramen

Dress: Emery dress coral (for TDRB)
Shoes: SLink spike heel stilettos (taupe)
Purse: OC rattan summer purse
Glasses: Oddities Gallery MKN Beat glasses

Earrings: NHA! Yuma earrings (group gift)

Poses: Poseur (handbag)

Location: The SLBotanical Gardens