Friday, April 22, 2011

Breakfast in bed

Dear Diary:

Sometimes it's wonderful to participate in a little self indulgence once in awhile.  This morning was one of those times that I did.  Breakfast in bed is not my idea of a great start to the morning.  I prefer to be up and running as soon as my eyes open but when the week has been abnormally busy and this Easter weekend seems to be a couple of days of cooking, cleaning, cooking and cleaning, I needed time to rejuvenate.  So this morning I did it!

Coffee is the best first thing in the morning even when it's extra HOT!
And then what I enjoy most is getting caught up on my reading. 
It didn't last long but it was SOOOO sweet when it was happening.  It was awfully hard crawling out of this comfortable bed.

Happy Easter!  I hope you all get a chance to rest and relax over this holiday.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light)
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Hair: Tiny Bird Sodom South Georgia (not sure still available)
Glasses: Oddities Gallery MKN Beat glasses

Jammies: Matahari Riviera Designer Shopping Easter pyjama set with slippers

Furniture:
Bed: La Galleria Pale Floral and white rustic bed

Props:
What Next Lazy Sunday Breakfast tray
What Next small newspaper