Thursday, August 11, 2011

Some things just HAVE to be done

Dear Diary:

I love all my worlds.  I work in each of them; I visit interesting places in both; and, I maintain a wonderful group of friends.  But I think we all love this world because it's glamourous.  We can dress in the fanciest clothes, have the neatest coiffure, apply  flawless makeup and drape ourselves in various jewels.  

However, sometimes real life seeps into this other world and tells us to ...ummm..."GET A LIFE!!"  When that happens, we get slapped with a wash cloth of reality and know we have to do in our second world, what we do in our perfect world.  So...

I guess I'm not movie star material after all.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Friday skin (sun tan) (Rocking Friday)
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Eyelashes: Mozz Cosmetics eyelashes -01
Hair: Dark Mouse Kelly (gift)

Dress: GF mermaid dress "Layla" (emerald)
Rubber gloves: (purple) (not sure of where they came from)

Earrings: AB [Mood] Diamante earrings

Mop & rust bucket: Mop & bucket (free) (SL marketplace)
Sponge, brown bucket and pose: Dutchie Furniture

Drawers: La Galleria Painted chest of drawers
Clock: Clocks R Us Regulator wall clock