Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Autumn has made it!

Dear Diary:

I really love the fall time.  At this time of year, I wake up in the morning and it's cool.  The sun hits the horizon and I often get frost on the windshield of my car.  But by the afternoon, the sun is out and the air is warm.  The leaves ate starting to turn different colours and it makes everything really bright and cheerful. 
I often go for a walk on the nice days just to see the leaves fall from the trees and to hear them crunching under my feet.

I know soon all this colour will be replaced by plain white so I'm enjoying these wonderful days.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light)
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Eyelashes: Mozz Cosmetics Lashes (version 2) (#03)
Hair: Truth Hair Riley

Jacket: d-lab bambi parka (Project Themeory)
Jeans: Pixie Dolls Cimarron jeans (gift)
Sneakers: IHS sneakers (bloody brown) (free)

Earrings: Caroline's Jewelry Large Hoops earrings (gold) (gift)

Pumpkins: La Galleria pumpkin leaf emitter 2011 (gift)
Shrubs: Four Seasons Autumn Maple shrubs

Pose: Olive Juice (Leaf in hand with leaf pile)