Monday, September 19, 2011

Every shade of Brick

Dear Diary:

I love the 52 week colour challenge but sometimes I struggle to match the colour swatch.  Soooo....this week I decided to wear a dress with every colour that brick comes in.  I'm covering all bases.
Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light)
Lipstick: LeLutka Lola (deep red)
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Eye shadow: Mozz Cosmetics glittery smokey eye (red)
Lashes: Mozz Cosmetics eye lashes version 2 (#04)
Hair: Vanity Hair Fugee
Nails: SN shiny red

Dress: Modern Gypsy {Forever Gypsy) Royal Robin
Stockings: SySy's stockings (white sheer - tinted brown)
Shoes: Baiastice stiletto (croc red)

Earrings: PC Oversized enamel loop earrings
Ring: Mood AB Glitz shine ring (amber)

Poses: aDORKable Poses (frisky)