Sunday, November 6, 2011

Did you remember to "Fall Back"?

Dear Diary:

It's that time of year again, to turn our clocks back one hour to signify the end of Daylight Savings Time.  Last year I forgot and woke up at my usual time to realize that I could have slept another hour.  This year I turned my clocks back early Saturday night to make sure I remembered BUT I still didn't sleep in.
Oh well, it will give me another hour to do the cleaning, laundry, cooking and vacuuming.  Hmmm...is that extra hour an advantage or what?

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light)
Lipstick: LeLutka Lola lipstick (orange)
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Eye makeup: Mozz Cosmetics colourful winged eye with lashes (brown)
Hair: W&Y Hair #154

Tee: Flame design T-shirt digital clock (copper)(SL Marketplace)
Jeans: Jane 52 jeans classic wash (rolled)
Sneakers: IHS sneakers (sunny yellow)
Watch: DCCXXIII FW (no longer available)

Clocks: from left to right:
Chronokit wood tower (free)
Clocks 'R Us Regulator wall clock (black face)
Alicia Stella Design World Time (free)(SL Marketplace )
Chronokit Clock No. 07 Pendulum 03 (free)