Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Buying Presents can Boggle your Mind

Dear Diary:

Last night I decided to hit the mall and start to pick up a few presents for family and friends.  I love to shop - for myself of course - but when it comes to picking out for others, it sometimes gives me a major headache. 
I always agonize over the people who are difficult to buy for.  There's the guy who only likes button-down, 100% cotton shirts; the teen who only wants brand name clothing; and, of course the person who doesn't like anything you buy.  I try to get those people out of the way first but it doesn't always work that way.  Sometimes I just have NO idea of what to get.  I imagine a gift certificate would work but somehow, to me, a wrapped up piece of plastic just doesn't seem to portray the Christmas gift!

Oh well...I've just begun my struggles.  Maybe I'll get a flash of brilliance tomorrow.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light)
Lipstick: LeLutka Lola lipstick (dark red)
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Eye Shadow: Mozz Cosmetics Glittery smokey eye (gold)
Eye Lashes: Mozz lashes Version 2 (09)
Hair (with hat): Truth Snow Kitty (gift)

Sweater: iBizarre Argyle jumper (sisal)
Pants: LeLutka wool pants (gray)
Coat: Molichino Blake jacket (navy blue)
Purse: Miel msg bag (gift)
Boots: Decoy Jully boot (cocoa) (under construction)
Shopping bags: (unknown)

Pose: Juicy Shopping Girl

Location: Liberty City shopping mall