Sunday, January 8, 2012

Brainy Coral

Dear Diary:

When I was thinking what to write for coral, I decided to do a search to see what words of wisdom I could add but since nothing seemed to be coming into my brain, I typed "brain" and I hit the jack pot!!  I found "brain coral"!!  This is a coral, a living colony of polyps that form a unit that really looks like our brain.  At night the tentacles reach out to catch food and in the day, the tentacles wrap themselves over the surface for protection.  I really think brain coral works more efficiently than brain Dreamer.
Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light)
Lipstick: LeLutka Lola lipstick (orange)
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Hair: Pomme d'Amour ballet hair
Nails: Love Soul nail colour (copper

Dress: The Secret Store Danae dress (coral
Sweater: Miseria Ash cardigan (brown)
Scarf: GF knit muffler (tinted) (gift)
Leggings: Emery leggings Reptilla (mink)
Shoes: Revelation Charlene (coral)
Hat: Shi cloche hat
Briefcase: The Secret Store Girly Briefcase (coral)

Necklace: Glow Studio Time Goes By (TDR Blue 13)

Poses: Diesel Works