Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Thinking About What I Love

Dear Diary:

A few weeks back, I read about a Love Challenge  on Luna Jubilee's blog.  That was such a great idea when there seems to be so much negativity swirling around.  That put me in mind for one of my thinking days.
So here's a list of things I love in both of my lives, in both of my worlds:

1. I have a wonderful group of family and friends that I prize beyond anything.  They give me support always and a swift kick when I need it.

2. I work in fabulous situations.  I have great boss(es) and they provide me with interest, challenges, stimulation and dreams.

3. I love shopping!  Shoes, clothes, jewelry - you name it, I'll buy it!  Of course I can afford more in my other world but even window shopping is good in my first world.

4. "Music can change the world because it can change people" (Bono) so in my home(s) I have a variety of music playing at all times, and I enjoy hearing live music, singers or entertainers.  Music can bring back memories or make new ones.

5. and lastly, I love to write.  My ambition to write a book has faded a bit over the years but writing this blog has provided me a wonderful outlet. 

There are so many more things that I care about in my worlds but that's for another thinking day!

Good Night for now

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light)
Lipstick: Aleida lip A (008)
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Eye shadow: Mozz Cosmetics Glittery Smokey Eye (black)
Lashes: Mozz Cosmetics Lashes Version 2 (01)
Hair: Oh Hair Alex (no longer available)

Dress with gloves: Baiastice Bice black dress (old gift)
Earrings: Caroline's Jewelry Carlotta earrings

Chair: Morantique Garbo Chair / Natura