Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Checking my Closet. I Have Nothing to Wear

Dear Diary:

Why is it when I look in my closet, no matter what world I'm in, it seems like I have nothing to wear.  And yet, there doesn't seem to be any visible space.
I can stand looking for hours and not seeing a thing that appeals to me.

My inventory is completely out of control.  Oh yes!  I watched every YouTube tutorial on organization; I've read articles on "how to..." for control; and I've viewed every blog about inventory management skills.  But nothing seems to help.  I did start putting things in folders and organizing everything.  It worked for awhile.
But then more and more was added and less and less time was spent on arranging it into those folders.

So now...
I just get in there and rustle through what I have - dresses? tees? jeans?

Somehow that really doesn't help.  I'm left in the same position that I started with.  Where is everything?

Good Night for now.
I'm wearing:

Skin: LeLutka Lola (sun kissed)
Lipstick: Aleida lip A (014) (no longer available)
Gloss: Mozz Cosmetics Lip Glossers
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (deep hazel)
Eye makeup: Mozz Cosmetics winged eye (brown)
Lashes: MG lashes groomed medium
Hair: Diva hair Sayaka2 (Collabor88)


Sweater: u.f.o boyfriend sweater (universe) (Collabor88)

Earrings: Caroline's Jewelry large hopp earrings (silver) (gift)

Prop and poses: Glitterati Shopaholic closet