Sunday, June 17, 2012

♫ ♪ They Call me [un]Mellow Yellow♪ ♪ ♪

Dear Diary:

With respect to Donovan, I'm taking licence with his lyrics:

Electrical banana♫ ♪
♫ ♪ Is gonna be a sudden craze.
Electrical banana
♫ ♪ Is bound to be the very next phase.
They call it [un]mellow yellow Quite rightly ♫ ♪
They call me [un]mellow yellow Quite rightly
They call me [un]mellow yellow.

♫ ♪


I feel like an electrical banana too!

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (sunkissed)
Lipstick: Aleida lip A (012)
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (deep hazel)
Lashes: MG Eyelashes wild full thick
Hair: W&Y #86
Headband: Rainbow Pack Hairband with bow (yellow)(no longer available)

Top: HH Tube top Pineapple (not sure where it came from)
Shorts: Aleida Lola high waist shorts (yellow)
Barefeet: SLink Jolie pied barefeet v 3 low

Earrings: Caroline's Jewelry drop earring (beeswax)
Bracelet: EarthStones stone bangles (sunny) (tinted)

Poses: Estetica; Sway; Idea Motus