Thursday, July 12, 2012

Time For a Little Vacay!!

Dear Diary:

Ah yes!  It's that time of year when vacations kick in and it's time to leave work for awhile and enjoy life.  And that's the point I'm at right now.

I really need some time to do the things I want to do.  I know, I know.  There are weekends but they go so fast that I usually try to get caught up on all the necessities.  So officially on Friday I'm on my HOLIDAYS!!  I decided I would take a few days away with friends and do some shopping, eat lots and sleep late.  Now that's a VACATION!!

I always like to get away for a bit but when I get home, I still intend on having lazy and relaxing days.

See you next week!

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:

Hair: W&Y Hair #1

Dress: Kawaii loose summer dress (wedding roses) (no longer available)
Sweater: Coco cardigan lace
Shoes: SLink spike heels stiletto (taupe)

Earrings: Caroline's Jewelry large hoop earrings (gold) (gift)

Suitcase on chest: magi take suitcase

Bed, end table, lamp, chest and rug: La Galleria Buttercream damask bedroom set

Pose with suitcase: Magnifique