Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The Peace Girls

Dear Diary:

I've really enjoyed buzzing around Vintage Fair the last couple of weeks.  As I stated in previous posts, I found I liked a lot of poses, clothes and jewelry that were offered there.  Yesterday, I persuaded my friend Chloe to join me so we both could buy a few things and I could post the two of us together.
We had a great time picking out our clothes.  Chloe loves the 80's look while I lean more toward the late 60's.  We had a wonderful afternoon flying from store to store.  When we arrived at Status, we found this great post that's so appropriate for us - Peace Girls.  It was so much fun and so many laughs.

Vintage Fair closes tonight but you still may have time to zoom around to find some awesome things.

Turn on, Tune in, Drop out! - as the saying went!

Good Night for now.

Chloe is wearing:
Skirt and top: Azoury La Robe POPPY bleu electrique (Vintage Fair)
Earrings: Glow Studio Round me
Bangles: Izzie's 80's Rainbow bangles (Vintage Fair gift)

I'm wearing:
Lipstick: SEVEN Glossy Lipstick (brown brick) (Vintage Fair)
Top: AB Mesh Minday Dress (Tropical Brown) (Vintage Fair)
Jeans: LMD Bell Bottoms Mesh (black) (Vintage Fair)

Pose: STATUS Peace Girls (Vintage Fair)

Background: PNP The 50's