Wednesday, November 7, 2012

It's the Month of Movember

Dear Diary:

Yes, the month of November has been renamed "Movember" for a good cause.  On the first of the month, men start clean shaven but soon become "Mo Bros".  They cultivate and grow the finest moustaches they can.  By sprouting moustaches for the month, they bring men's health issues, especially prostrate cancer and male mental health issues to the forefront.  Men are able to raise funds that support these health issues, not only in Canada but around the world.



I managed to ask one of my good friends, Sam, to help me out.  He's been able to grow his 'stache very quickly so he's a good candidate for a Mo Bro.

So in support of all the men in my life, whether they be real or virtual, I am standing behind the moustache...errrr..cause in any way I can.

Good Night for now.

I'm not sure where Sam bought his clothes but I'm wearing:

Tuxedo: SAS business tuxedo
Hair: Bryce Designs Puck
Moustache: Miasnow Curly Silly Mustache

Couples pose: Poseur