Sunday, December 9, 2012

All That is GOLD Does not Glitter [J.R.R. Tolkien]

Dear Diary:

The colour for the Challenge this week is one of my favourites.  I have lots of this colour in my closet in both my worlds.  So, in the spirit of the holiday season, I had to dress up.  Gold jewelry is also a favourite and I only wish I had more of that.  Of course, "gold" is often quoted in many profound sayings so here are a few:

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer"
[Muhammad Ali]

"Wisdom is better than silver or gold"
[Bob Marley lyrics]

"An inch of time cannot be bought with an inch of gold"
[Chinese Proverb]


And my favourite quote -

"You may have a heart of gold -- but so does a hard-boiled egg!"
[Unknown]

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light)
Lipstick: Izzie's Dark Vibrant Lipstick (rust)
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (Deep Hazel)
Eye Shadow: HT Glitter makeup set (gold)
Lashes: MG Eyelashes groomed medium
Hair: Vanity Hair Romance

Gown: PM Lara gown (gold)
Shoes: MsDO18 Strapped (gold) (no longer available)

Earrings and necklace: Mood Isla

Poses: Diesel Works