Thursday, December 27, 2012

Here I Am... Amazon Woman

Dear Diary:

Well, this is the end of Luna's Colour Challenge Part Deux and I'm very sad that it's finished.  It's been so much fun looking for the obscure colour, putting together a great outfit, and emptying my bank account for just the right thing.  I'll certainly miss this every week.


So far there doesn't seem to be any plans for a new Challenge but I'm hoping Luna will have an epiphany and decide to do another Challenge soon, colour or not.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light)
Lipstick: SEVEN Glossy Lipstick (red)
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (Deep Hazel)
Eye Makeup: Mozz Cosmetics Winged eye with lashes (grey-green)
Hair: D!va Asami (for Collabor88)

Dress: Sweeter Than Candy Idelle (sage)

Earrings: NHA Mirella (gold) (no longer available)

Poses: Exposeur (for Advent Calendar 2012)