Monday, January 21, 2013

Glory Be! A New Colour Challenge!

Dear Diary:

My dreams have come true!  While leaping through the feeds the other day, I spied a colour challenge!  This one is going to be superb test to my shopping and co-ordinating skills.  Sookie Triellis has started the "Twisted Colour Challenge", involving a combination of two colours.  I like this concept.  It will make it interesting to see the different ways the colours can be put together.

I'm coming into the Challenge at week 4 so I'm a little behind but I think it will be a lot of fun.

 
 
Good Night for now.
 
I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light)
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (deep hazel)
Eye makeup: Elymode Eyeshadow and Liner (blue2) (from Advent Calendar)
Lashes: Mozz Cosmetics Lashes Version 2 (07)
Hair: Ivanka Akina Magic Hair no. 21
 
Sweater: tulip Departed (Aquarium)
Skirt: FD Frangipani denim mini (no longer available)
Stockings: JJ Tintable Striped stockings
Boots: Mutresse Luba wedges (charcoal)
 
Bracelet: LaGyo bangle set