Sunday, February 17, 2013

A Day for a Morning Rose

Dear Diary:

The Twisted Colour Challenge combination was very spring-like this week.  I loved the combination of the pale green and pinky coral.  It made me think that spring was just around the corner.

Then I looked out my window and saw the mountains of snow still in my back yard.  *sigh* So much for spring!

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light)
Lipstick: SEVEN Glossy Lipstick (nude)
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (Deep Hazel)
Eye makeup: Mozz Cosmetics Winged eye with Lashes (black-teal)
Blush: Mock Natural Blush (leather)
Hair: Laqroki Thrill
Hair Accessory: Miel AM Tulip Headband (tinted)

Coat: coldLogic coat King (blush)
Leggings: coldLogic leggings strothers (green)
Purse: Aushka & Co. My Little Leather Clutch (baby blue)
Boots: Decoy Jully Boots (pine)

Earrings: [bewildebeest] Cassandra (chalcopyrite) (no longer available0

Poses: Katink