Sunday, February 10, 2013

這是蛇年

Dear Diary:

Today marks the Year of the Snake in the Chinese calendar so I thought it was appropriate to dress accordingly for the Twisted Colour Challenge.

I've always had a interest for snakes but have never actually had one for a pet.  As a kid, I liked to catch garter snakes in the summer.  They're harmless but when one bit me on the finger, I decided to get a new past time.



If you were born in a Snake year, you are said to have a charming personality.  You communicate well and don't ramble when speaking.  You are very determined to finish any goals you've set and hate to leave things unfinished. 

On the other side, you tend to overdo things.  You rely on yourself too often and won't ask for help as you have doubts about other's judgement.  You can be headstrong.

新年好

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light)
Lipstick: HeadTurners Matt Lipsticks Darks (Cookie Lips)
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (Deep Hazel)
Eye shadow: Mozz Cosmetics Glittery Smokey eye (gold)
Lashes: MG Eyelashes Party (Swallow Wings)
Hair: Wasabi Pills Reptilla

Dress: Sassy Mandarin (gold)
Shoes: GF Flower pumps Eve (cream)

Earrings: je suis voyante plain earclips

Snake: teas My Pet Snake (gift)

Poses: The Muse Poses