Friday, March 29, 2013

Up...Up and Away!

Dear Diary:

Ah yes!  It's travel time again.  Not for fun this time.  This time I need to fly for work.  I WILL have a good time.  I know that.  And it WILL be informative.  I'll learn.  But still...


It's trying to remember everything I need to have.  Passport? Laptop? Itinerary?  And of course - money?  Waiting for the taxi at 4 am, closing my eyes for a few seconds of rest and trying to understand why I need to be at the airport SO early, is beyond my comprehension this early in the morning.  Of course it's the Easter weekend so I have to fly out the day before I wanted to because the flights were booked.  Wow...I'm working up a headache just thinking of what's ahead. 

Next week, when I arrive home, I'll tell everybody about the wonderful time I had and I'll mean it.  It's a good thing the preparation fades quickly.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Hair: W&Y No. 148

Business suit: Meli Imako Mesh business suit (tinted) (SL Marketplace)
Shoes: Aleida Malene pumps (Indian Summer) (no longer available)

Suitcase: Agencia de Viagens (Travel Agency) Mala de Viagem (travel bag) (free)

Pose: Magnifique Poses

Location: City of Toronto