Sunday, March 24, 2013

Wearing Denim at the Spa

Dear Diary:

Ohhhhh....the thought of going to a spa is a WONDERFUL consideration!!  The idea of being pampered, polished and painted certainly appeals to me right now.  I'm not sure I would be wearing denim unless it was in a towel but I would wear anything to spend a day being totally indulged.

For the Twisted Colour Challenge this week, I'm wearing something I would wear in my first world.  When I put it together, my lives melded into "Ummmm...do I truly have this dress hanging up in my closet?"


**Rummaging through the summer clothes as I type**

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light)
Lipstick: SEVEN Glossy Lipstick (peachy brown)
Blush: Mock Cosmetics blush (stiletto)
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (deep hazel)
Eye shadow: Mock Cosmetics Miss Vanity
Hair: LeLutka Salome
Headband: Lelka's Ribbon headband (denim) (SL Marketplace)

Dress: Earth & Sky Designs Claudia Mesh summer dress (green)
Vest: Meli Imako Mesh Ladies Denim Vest open front (SL Marketplace)
Shoes: YS & YS Pilar wedges (denim)

Earrings: Maxi Gossamer Zaadori (jade and gold)

Poses: Ma Vie