Sunday, July 28, 2013

The Vibrance of Velvet Jazz

Dear Diary:

I never cared for jazz too much.  I just couldn't get into it.  Then I heard Pat Metheny, a guitarist who has been in the forefront of jazz greats for quite awhile and this year won a Grammy for best instrumental jazz album.  All of a sudden, I could appreciate the intricacies of the music.



So the Twisted Colour this week certainly got me movin' n' groovin'!

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (sunkissed)
Lipstick: LeLutka Lola (bubble gum)
Blush: croire sunkissed cheek set
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (deep hazel)
Eye shadow: Mozz Cosmetics Glittery Smokey eye (blue)
Lashes: Mozz Cosmetics eyelashes version 2 (01)
Hands: SLink Mesh Rigged Hands (casual)
Hair: INK Benzie (Hair Fair 4)

Dress: Zanze  ZE Skulls and Roses Party Dress (bluebaby)
Shoes: Gos Boutique Marilyn sandals (navy)

Necklace and Ring: je suis voyante plain (tinted rock candy)

Poses: Long Awkward Pose (no longer available)