Sunday, October 20, 2013

Beach Club for The Twisted Colour Challenge

Dear Diary:

Well I thought of going for a "beachy" look this week for Sookie's Challenge.  With the colour name, it would have been perfect.  I have the swimsuit; I have the sunhat; and I have the fake tan.  But when I stepped out my front door, I thought, "Yeah...sure...right!!  I really could get into a bikini in this weather!!"  So I'm wearing something less revealing and a lot warmer.


Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light)
Lipstick: Izzie's Dark Vibrant Lipstick (dark red)
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (deep hazel)
Eye makeup: mock Cosmetics Miss Vanity
Hands: SLink AvEnhanced hands (casual)
Hair: LeLutka Rush

Dress: !gO! Cotton sweater (khaki)
Leggings: en Svale leggings (border) (free)
Boots: lassitude & ennui Selene boots (grey and mint)

Earrings: Mandala Leather feather earrings (gold)

Poses: Adorkable Poses (SL Marketplace)