Sunday, December 22, 2013

Festive Eve for the Twisted Colour Challenge

Dear Diary:

When I saw the colour swatch for the Challenge, it brought back a lot of memories for me.  As a brand new resident several years ago, I was invited to a Christmas formal dance.  I had nothing in my closet that would do.  And faced with that, I went shopping of course.  So in celebration of the colour and season, I'm wearing my very first formal gown that I owned in my second world.


Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light)
Lipstick: SEVEN Glossy Lipstick (peachy brown)
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (deep hazel)
Eye makeup: mock Miss Vanity shadow with lashes (vivida)
Hair: Diva Hair Sayaka2

Gown: Rebel Hope Designs Celebration (evergreen)
Shoes: Gos Boutique Lauren d'Orsay
Stole: Icing Glam Stole

Earrings: Mood Celestial (aged gold)

Poses: !bang