Friday, January 24, 2014

It's Time To Spend

Dear Diary:

Sometimes I shop alone but most often, when I feel the need to contribute to the economy of Second Life, I send my friend Chloe a text that it's time for us to get going.  That's exactly what we did last weekend.  For my part I spent a LOT where Chloe is a little more selective with her spending...usually...but not when we got to COLLABOR88.  We both loved everything that was there. 

Both of us bought the same dress, in different colours but I also bought another one so when we went out we didn't look exactly the same.  We ended up buying the same hair too but she bought another style.  I guess we shop too much together and it seems we both have the same taste.

We hit the town that night and I must admit we looked FABULOUS!  We both agreed that this COLLABOR88 had to be one of the best.

Good Night for now.

From January COLLABOR88:
Chloe is wearing:
Hair: Diva Hair Averil (garnet)
Gown: Junbug Instant Crush (lavender)

I'm wearing:
Hair: Diva Hair Astralia (onyx)
Gown: Maitreya Vintage lace gown (delicate)