Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Hope is For Today, Tomorrow and Always

Dear Diary:
 
When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry,
show life that you have a thousand reasons
to smile


We have all had losses in our lives.  It might be the death of a loved one, the termination of a friendship or the demise of a partnership.  The emotions attached with those damages are hard to bear.  But I handled it.

I had a journal.  I wrote in pencil.  I scribbled vile words.  I recorded tearful thoughts. I composed vengeful acts.  I scrawled self-blaming causes.  I detailed jubilant satisfaction.  I created humiliating reunions.  I scribbled pathetic emotions.  I drafted confident retribution.

I came to the end of pain.

Time passed.  Words faded.  Heart healed.

I became a stronger person.

Good Night for now.