Friday, May 16, 2014

A New Store to Me #9

Dear Diary:

It's been awhile since I've done a post about a store that is new to me but I found one.  The other day, I was going through some old addresses and when I clicked on one, it took me to a store that intrigued me.

I've always loved jumpsuits and this was the first thing that I spotted in the store, called Countdown.

 
The jumpsuit comes in several different flower patterns, all very summery.  It fits really nicely.  Sometimes I have trouble fitting the alpha layer and have to adjust my shape but this time it fit perfectly.  The top and bottom come in two pieces, which makes it ideal for wearing only the pants with a cami or the top separately as a blouse.  The belt can be added or left off. 
 
The store has a nice selection of women's clothing from the casual to the formal.  I also bought a bikini to wear when the weather gets warmer.  In an adjacent room, there is a grouping of men's clothes.  I looked at a great suit that any man would look very debonair in! 
 
Good Night for now.
 
I'm wearing:
Lipstick: Oceane Glammy lipstick (orange)
Hands: SLink AvEnhanced hands (casual)
Hair: Vanity Hair Comadi
 
Jumpsuit: Countdown La Mode Floral print jumpsuit v7
Shoes: Gos Boutique Charlotte Mary Jane pumps (tangerine) (gift)
 
Earrings and gold necklace: Uzuri Miwezi (silver available on SL Marketplace)
Wooden necklace: Uzuri Mapatno (no longer available)
 
Pose: LAP (no longer available)