Tuesday, May 6, 2014

My Favourite Colour

Dear Diary:

Another mind challenge from Berry this week.  These Meme's are killing me!!  I have to think too much.  This week is about my favourite colour.  The problem is I like a lot of colours but I guess if I had to choose one it would be green.

Green always makes me think of spring - fresh, new beginnings, regeneration.  There's a calmness and hope associated with shades of green and that's probably why a lot of health care areas have their walls painted this colour.



Of course, green is also linked with jealousy and envy.  This was first brought to attention by William Shakespeare, mentioning "the green eyed monster"  in "Othello".  But that's not me **cough cough**.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (pale)
Lipstick: SEVEN glossy lipstick (peachy brown) (SL Marketplace)
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (deep hazel)
Eye makeup: mock Miss Vanity eyeshadow and lashes (neutral)
Hands: SLink AvEnhanced hands (right gesture; left casual)
Feet: Gos Boutique Barefeet (flat)
Hair: Argrace Haruka

Dress: bilo Sushmita (trois) (bought last year so not sure it's in the store now)

Earrings and necklace: Mandala Kagetora

Pose: Poise (no longer available)

Location: Baja Norte