Thursday, June 19, 2014

My Avatar is a Corpse

Dear Diary:

It's a very interesting meme this week.  I'm not sure if I should answer as Dreamer or as me....hmmmm....or are they the same????



1. What would you eat for your last meal?
Probably a wonderful looking mesh dish with 0 calories.  As for me, it would be a rotini pasta with jalapenos, sweet peppers, and black olives.  Oh and lots of garlic and olive oil.

2. Where do dead avatars go?
They never die.  They just go on and on and on and....

3. Have you ever been to a cemetery in SL? If so, which one(s)?
I've been to Linden Memorial several times.  I also had a friend who died in our first world.  All of her friends set up a memorial location for her.  I go there often.

4. What would you like them to do at your avatar wake?
I would like the same thing as I would in my first world.  I want a big party with my favourite songs being played; lots of good food; lots of wine; and plenty of laughs.

5. What would you like it to say on your avatar tombstone?
"This name is no longer available."

6. Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?
It would be impossible to choose which would be worse.  They're both traumatic.

7. If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
I would visit my family, in all worlds.

8. If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?
Humans have choices. Unfortunately a lot of extras, such as family background, expectations and personality, get in the mixture to bring us to a choice.   Sometimes it's good --sometimes it isn't.  That's what makes us so interesting.

9. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
Live life like it's never going to end.

10. What color is your underwear?
If I said, I'm not wearing any right now, would that be Dreamer or me.....hmmmmm???

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Hands: Slink AvEnchanced hands (casual)
Hair: W&Y #137 (no longer available)

Dress: Fab Pony Diplo dress (grey/teal) (no longer available)

Earrings: Paper Couture Oxidized silver hoops
Ring: Maxi Gossamer Dream Angel Skull ring
Knife: Came with a Hallowe'en costume.

Pose: Dare (no longer available)


Location: The Green Mire