Thursday, August 21, 2014

It's a Relaxing Vacation for Me!

Dear Diary:

"A perfect summer day is when the sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, the birds are singing, and the lawn mower is broken." 
(James Dent)
 
It's vacation time for me.  I've been looking forward to having a little R&R since my last time off.  I usually take a trip but I did go away in March so I thought I would just stay at home.  Of course, being the type A personality that I am, I have a definite agenda to rigidly follow.



I'll start off the day by thinking of what I have to do...
...followed by some intensive exercising of biceps and forearms...








...accompanied by staying hydrated after the workout on a hot day...
...culminating in a reprieve from the exhaustive schedule I just completed.  

Guess I'll have to go back to work just to get some rest.

I'll see you in a couple of weeks.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (sunkissed)
Closed eyelid: Slink Mesh lids and lashes
Hands: Slink AvEnhanced (casual)
Hair with hat: elua Kei (Hair Fair 2014 gift)

Tank: Boom traveler tee (vintage)
Shorts: Boom estate shorts (sugar)
Flip-flops: Gos Boutique flipflops (baby pink)

Chair with poses: NanTra @ The Deck Life's a Beach Chair (sherbet)

Location: my house La Galleria Palo Alto