Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Up In Space...Or Here On Earth?

Dear Diary:

I've always been interested in space.  No, I'm not one of those thrill seekers who want to jump on the nearest rocket but I believe we aren't the only "beings" around.  With the renewed interest in alien communication and the unsolved 6EQUJ5, I've become more intent on reading the space news.

Consequently when I found this quiz, "What kind of alien are you?" I decided to try it and see what I would be.  I turned out to be a Grey Alien.  The message given to me at the end was, "You're intelligent and endlessly curious, but also quite aloof and mysterious. You're shy and tend to avoid the spotlight"  Could that be how grey aliens are? 


A grey alien, named for its skin colour, is described as having a small stature, large eyes and big head. 

In 1947, a space craft attributed to grey aliens crashed in Roswell, New Mexico and witnesses supposedly saw bodies of the grey aliens that were then taken for autopsy.  That was never proven.  There have been many television programs and movies featuring fictional grey aliens but there have been testimonials from a few people who claim to have been abducted by the greys. 

Ufologist will continue to search for communication from space and when they do, I'll be listening.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Avatar: Grey Alien (Hikaru Yamamoto) (no longer available)
Space ship: Hopscotch Beam me up

Background: Katink