Saturday, January 10, 2015

A New Store to Me #12

Dear Diary:

The other day, while shopping around, I came upon a store that I was instantly attracted to because of the name.  I found Moose Clothing.  I come from an area that has a lot of moose so the name made me check it out.


I found a few things I liked but decided to show this cute jacket with the leopard leggings.  The jacket has knitted arms that come with the jacket but are not detachable.  The jacket comes in 4 different colours.  The leopard leggings come in many choices from subtle to vivid.

The store has a lot of dresses, mostly short and strapless but there is one nice maxi that I might go back for when the weather gets warmer.  There are not many casual items but that could change with the next season.

Maybe the store doesn't hold a lot for a casual gal like me but I do love the name.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:

From Moose Clothing:
Coat: Magma Coat (green)
Leggings: Katamashi leggings (leopard)

Other items:
Lipstick: Madrid Solo u-color-it Grace
Hair with hat: W&Y #41 (no longer available)
Boots: Coco Designs suede ankle boots (dark brown)
Earrings: je suis precieuse hoops