Thursday, April 30, 2015

My Venture Into The Gangsta World

Dear Diary:

I always wanted to be a "broad" - a kinda bad girl but with class.  Maybe "moll" is a better word.  (She's the accomplice of a gangster.)   The era would be in the 20's or 30's.  It would be a dangerous time.  I would be the girl who lived on the edge around Al Capone, Bugsy Siegel,  or Pretty Boy Floyd.  Maybe I wouldn't like what these men did but the times were hard, the businesses were corrupt, and that kind of money came big.  I found my dream roll when Gangsta Fair started.


The sim has a feel of the 20's, 30's gangster days.  The decorations are great so I couldn't resist taking a picture in front of the bank with the police close by.  Where's Al when I need him?

The Gangster Fair runs until May 15th.  Hop in your vintage car and take a ride to see the great buys and interesting venue.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing from the Gangsta Fair:
Hair: Vanity Hair L.A. Confidential
Dress: Kelini Vintage diva Leopard (gold)
Pose: Vestige Poses

Gun: Walther P99 v2.1 (no longer available)
Money: from old prop (no longer available)

Location: Gangsta Fair