Thursday, April 2, 2015

You Can't Beat the Rockabilly Style

Dear Diary:

Chloe and I just got under the wire last Tuesday when we shopped at My Attic.  The theme was "Rockabilly" and they had some great items supporting that line.  We certainly did buy lots that day.


After we got all glammed up, we wanted to go some place where we could get into the "mood" of the clothes.  We flew out to a great Rockabilly Club where we could sit a tables, listen to the music and talk to other customers. 

I know Elvis and Jerry Lee are exceptional Rockabilly stars but here's a good ole boy band from Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Even though this round of My Attic ended, many of these items will be shown in the corresponding stores.

Good Night for now.

From My Attic:
Chloe is wearing:
Hair: Emotions Hair Peggy
Top and scarf: Tutti Frutti Sally corset and scarf (juice)
Pants: Tutti Frutti Molly Mesh leather pants (turquoise)

I'm wearing:
Dress: Dead Dollz Brenda Leigh (blue)

Both poses: NanTtra Poses Rock & Roll Ruby

Location: Ace Café Rockabilly Club of SL