Thursday, May 21, 2015

Plotting Sweet Revenge Over A Sweet Dessert

Dear Diary:

After the "trauma" from last week, I really needed to vent my anger and frustration so I called up my good friend, Chloe, and said, "Let's have coffee sometime soon."  Of course she agreed right away.  I wanted to go somewhere really pleasant since my mood wasn't that way.  She said she knew of the perfect spot with a calming ambience and great scenery.  I was all for it.



We flew out to this wonderful location, the Indea Vaher Gallery.  It has a lot of small artsy shops, with a homey feeling.  We found this great Tapas Bar that serves meals but also coffee and calorie-laden desserts.  Chloe, who is always conscious of her weight, had coffee while I, who spilled my irritations out for over an hour, filled my stomach with sweet sedations, while I plotted REVENGE!!

Actually the afternoon was spectacular.  I felt much better clearing my head of all the negativity I had built up.  It made more room for the positive thoughts (of plans for my vengeful attack)

Good Night for now.

Chloe is wearing:
Hands: Slink AvEnhanced v 2.1  Rt - pointed; Lft - elegant
Hair: Analog Dog Multipass
Dress: Valentina E Chloe striped Lee dress (bubblegum)
Shoes: GField Ribbon Slingback (lavender)
Earrings: Maxi Gossamer Ashira Teardrop (pink)
Bracelet: Finesmith (silver) (gift)

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Hair: W&Y Hair #148 (no longer available)
Dress: Luas Store vintage spring dress (green)
Sandals: Essenz Tripoli (white)
Earrings: Izzie's Chunky Chain earrings (silver)
Bracelet: Zaara Banjara kada

Food and poses in the furniture

Location: Indea Vaher Gallery