Friday, June 12, 2015

I Bought Lots at The Arcade

Dear Diary:

SL offers many many great shopping events and believe me, I spend at ALL of them but the one event I love going to is The Arcade.  I'm not a gambler in my first life.  The Scottish part of me can't understand that concept.  I'm willing to spend money but I want something in my hand for it.  So The Arcade covers that for me.  I always get something for my money and it's a gamble in what the prize might be.  I was very lucky this time.
 
 
The rowboat, by {what next} is my favourite purchase.  You "wear" it so it can be used in any water area.  The oars fit nicely in your hands and you can actually row around at a good clip.
 
The swimsuit fits my mesh body very well.  I did buy a medium so everything is covered nicely.  It comes in an assortment of patterns and plains and I would have been happy with any of them.  The cap also comes in a good variety of cute patterns and the choices are all great.  I think the parasol gives me a "girly" look.
 
The wedges didn't show in this picture but I really love them.  They're made for Slink or Maitreya and come in so many colours.  I bought two pairs and am thinking of going back for another.  They look very nice with capris or a jumpsuit.
 
I bought more items than are shown.  A lot of house décor items are in the nautical theme so that fit in with my home perfectly.  I'm sure I'll be making another trip to The Arcade before it closes on July 1st.
 
Good Night for now.
 
From The Arcade:
Swimsuit: Stories & Co. (Flowey) Betty Swimsuit (dalmation)
Hat: Pizza's fitted cap (taco)
Shoes: Ingenue Carmen wedges (café)
Earrings: NO Funky earrings (septum ring)
Parasol: .tsg Ruffle parasol (baby blue)
Boat: {what next} 'Seafarer' Wearable Row Boat
 
Location: The lagoon next to my home