Friday, August 7, 2015

It's Time For My Vacation. Hurray!

Dear Diary:


It seems I haven't had a vacation in years and yet I've had a few days off here and there.  I understand that one needs 3 weeks off straight to go back to work and feel refreshed.  The first week is to get your mind to turn off the work mode; the second week is to enjoy whatever you're doing; and, the third is when your mind kicks back to potential work thoughts again.  Having said that profound statement (true or not), I will follow up with that idea.

Hope everyone is having a blissful summer holiday.  I'll see you in a few weeks. 

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Skin: Izzie's Romy (pale)
Lipstick: SlackGirl Lisa lips
Hair: Catwa Sandy
Headband: Reign Loliska headband (chevron)

Dress: Zenith Oversize shirt (milk)
Shoes: Kokoia Hekou line
Earrings: PC Oxidized silver hoops
Bracelets: Maxi Gossamer Damascus silver (gift)
Sunglasses: ieQED joss shades (white)

Bag: Flite traveler's bag (coal)

Location: Second Norway Lufthavn