Tuesday, September 1, 2015

It's Time To Return To Real Life

Dear Diary:

Ah yes!  Coming back from vacation means returning to real life.  Never mind entering a stuffy house; sorting through the endless papers; or emptying the sour milk in the fridge, it's what you encounter when you get back to work.


Everything seems to be out of proportion.  It's overwhelming looking at my desk, the notes, the mail.

My vacation was great and I'm really happy to be back but....where do I start?

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya LaraA
Skin: Izzie's Romy (pale)
Hair: Dura Boys and Girls #55

Top: Addams Tank Top (tucked) (gift)
Skirt: Living Imagination (now Whimsical Imaginarium) Treasure of the Old Loft (morning dew) (store is moving) 
Jacket: Meli Imako Bodycon Bolero (SL Marketplace)
Glasses: Papa's glasses (SL Marketplace) FREE

On desk:
Laptop: Shared Media Preloaded
Books and newspaper: What Next
Mail: Dutchie

Pose: Frozen Poses