Tuesday, October 6, 2015

The Wonderful Colours of Autumn

Dear Diary:

The beginning of the fall season started a few weeks back and in my part of the world it's very evident.  The trees are turning quickly - yellow, orange and a lime green.  I don't have many hardwoods in my area so there aren't a lot of the bright red sugar maples.  The few that do pop up occasionally are very noticeable.  I called up my friend Chloe and asked if she would like to play in the leaves.  She was all for it.


Just getting into an area that looked like our autumn, brought out the "kids" in us.  It's always fun to get in a pile of leaves and throw them around.  But then you have to rake them up again.

Good Night for now.

Chloe is wearing:
Hair and hat: Argrace bucket hat Kai
Sweater: Meli Imako women's hooded cardigan (SL Marketplace)
Jeans: Coco Designs skinny jeans

I'm wearing:
Hair: elua demi
Jacket: Ascend Baja poncho (red)
Jeans: Maitreya zipper skinny jeans

Poses (with leaves): Amitie Autumn Love

Location: Hippie Park