Saturday, October 24, 2015

Once a Geek - Always a Geek

Dear Diary:

One year Strawberry Singh had a Monday Meme encouraging us to find out if we were geeks or nerds.  I took the test.  I came out 59% geek.  I always knew that.  So when the Geeks n' Nerds Fair started, I flew out to see it as soon as I could.  THAT was my kind of fair!

I did spend a lot of $$ but here are a few of my favourite purchases:


I love this prop (with poses) by Cubic Cherry, "The Doctor is in.."  I was always a fan of Charlie Brown and Dr Who so I feel this was a combo of the two.  The booth comes in 3 colour options and several poses.  I felt so...ummm...helpful sitting there.  


My tee is by Cute Poison.  The shirt is mesh body compatible, comes in black with 6 different messages on the front.  It's a fun buy.

To top it off, I visited Izzie's booth.  She has a free gift of "googly" eyes that make you look crazy.  What I liked best was her gacha machines that coughed up wonderfully geeky sayings.  They come on yellow stickies that can be moved around to stick on any part of your body. 

The Fair closes on November 1 so make sure you get to see all the fantastic offerings by these talented creators.  The sim itself is well worth seeing.  It's a clever design that shows off the vendor locations to the best. 

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing from the Geeks n' Nerds Fair:
Tee: Cute Poison Talk Nerdy Shirt
Sticky Notes: Ceks Note, Win Note, Return Note all from Izzie's

Prop (with pose): Cubic Cherry The Doctor is in...(blue)