Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Dear Diary:



I'm not Irish but I do appreciate the Irish culture.  Many others also celebrate St. Patrick's Day in their way too.  Chicago dyes the river green; parades take place from Boston to New Orleans; and popular food, like corn beef and cabbage or shepherd's pie, is consumed for lots of suppers.  I always like to celebrate on March 17 by having Irish stew accompanied by a Guinness.  My mouth is watering right now.  And of course since green is my favourite colour, I have to wear something of that hue.

Can you spot the error that Guinness made with this ad?  Check it out here.  Try to find it before scrolling down for the answer.  It was a winner!




Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Skin: Izzie's Romy (pale)
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (deep hazel)
Eye shadow: Izzie's green (from Romy skin)
Eye lashes: Mon Cheri Falsies
Lipstick: Izzie's raspberry (from Romy skin)
Nailpolish: A.S.S. nail appliers (metal dreams)
Hair: Analog Dog Gardenia (Hairology until March 31 )

Dress: HH Hucci Zemio dress (green) (Mesh Body Addicts until April 1)

Pose and prop: Outside The Box Leprechaun hat (SWANK until April 1)